Text Pro badge demonstrates the ability to interpret and compose texts in the mother tongue and to deal with administrative tasks and procedures relating to project planning and implementation.
- Knowing about text forms and text structures
- Knowing about different project terminologies
- Being able to understand a wide range of texts with abstract topics and to extract the essential message
- Being able to summarise information from different sources
- Being able to structure complex ideas in a coherent text
- Being able to fill in official application forms
- Capacity to outline a project proposal using the related project terminology
- Showing interest in details
- Showing accuracy in terminology
Participants have to successfully accomplish the following tasks before the BADU Open Badge will be issued.
- Having successfully completed an entire learning activity (training course, seminar, online course, workshop etc.), a voluntary programme/internship
- Assessment session with the trainer/mentor