Risk Manager badge demonstrates the ability to identify and manage risks (or potential dangers) that may affect young people, youth workers, the youth work organisation and the community you work in.
- Knowing about risk management concepts
- Knowing about strategies for minimising the chances of someone being injured
- Capability to identify and analyse risks
- Being able to access support and report incidents
- Being able to formulate a well-informed crisis management plan
- Being able to develop fast interventions
- Responds immediately to risks before they can develop further
- Being able to remain calm and in control
Participants have to successfully accomplish the following tasks before the BADU Open Badge will be issued.
- Having successfully completed an entire learning activity (training course, seminar, online course, workshop etc.), a voluntary programme/internship
- Assessment session with the trainer/mentor